Complete Benefit Listing
Listed below are all of the benefits offered to CUA employees. Click on the links to learn more about each one. If you have any questions about any of these benefits, please contact the Office of Human Resources at tel: 202-319-5050.
- Automobile and Residence Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- SmartBenefits Program (Metro)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Sick Leave
- Leave of Absence for Members of the Military
- Retirement Plan (TIAA-CREF)
- Tuition Assistance
- Tuition Exchange
- On-site Credit Union (Bureau of Engraving & Printing)
- Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
Looking for information on your Benefits? Log in to MyCUABenefits! This site provides easy access to your 2013 benefits selections and additional benefits information, including various forms and applications. Remember, your user name is CUA followed by your seven digit employee ID# (i.e. CUA1234567). Use the same password you created during your initial or your open enrollment.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Office of Human Resources by e-mail or by phone tel: 202-319-5050.