Before applying please note the following:
- A completed and signed Application for Employment is required if you are interviewed or specifically asked for a completed application in the job posting.
- Applicants must specify which position they are applying for and where applicable, indicate the corresponding six digit position number.
- Applications can only be accepted for positions that are currently posted.
- Applications cannot be accepted for positions that may be open in the future.
- Only those applications meeting the minimum qualifications for the position are considered.
Additional points to consider:
- No CUA employee may hold a position in the academic department/school/office in which the employee is enrolled in a degree program.
- Regular full-time and part-time employees may not be full-time CUA students.
- Newly hired employees must be prepared to present acceptable documentation showing his/her identity and/or work authorization as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA).
Applicants under 18:
|Position Number||Full/Part Time||Position Title||Date Posted|
|101461||FT||Technical Support Specialist III
|203507||FT||Systems Engineer II
|203533||FT||Network Engineer III
|701501||FT||Director, Facilities Maintenance & Operations
|101497||FT||Assistant Director, HRIS
Office of Human Resources
|101446||FT||IT Security Analyst
|101258||FT||Senior PeopleSoft Administrator
|101439||FT||Contract Specialist II
School of Music
|101481||FT||All Trade - Multi Skilled - Technician
Facilities Maintenance and Operations
|101483||FT||Head of Resource Acquisitions
|101488||FT||Accounts Receivable Specialist
|401506||FT||Assistant Athletic Director for Communications